Anything related to Guilds
Refresh
BladeGhost
BladeGhost
Character Name: Refresh/Chantico/Indica

Valkyrie Merging To GUILDLESS

Post by Refresh » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:40 pm

Hey Guys,

As you all know, I made a new player friendly guild named "Valkyrie". Everything was going smooth for about 2-3 weeks then my members started getting higher level with better gear, and this did not go unnoticed. So as the days went by, more and more of my members kept getting constantly PK'd all day by other guilds that shall remain nameless. It got to the point where one of my members actually whispered me and said; "Refresh, Idk what to do... I've been getting killed just trying to train Nix all day and I haven't done anything wrong.." So, being upset by this whisper I contacted Gamma and we came up with a good solution. He asked me if I wanted to bring all of my members over into his guild "GUILDLESS", I agreed but wanted to wait for the input of my members. Shortly after they were all on board with this, and now we're all currently in his guild with no issues what so ever, so if any of the old members of Valkyrie are reading this, feel free to PM me in-game so I can get you into the new guild. As for anyone just reading over this, I would love to meet you, and have you in the guild as well. I'm sorry it had to come to this to stop us from being Town Killed.. On a side note, I would just like to say.. If the Town Killing of new players doesn't stop soon no new players will stay for longer then a week... I think it's time for us all as a community to come together and work together. It's time to leave the drama in either Jail, PK Arena or Guild War. Looking forward to seeing all of my fellow Valkyries in-game. Xo

-Jeff/Odin

Active Player Since 2014
Refresh: Water-Warrior-Trojan 135-135-135
Indica: Water-Trojan-Archer 135-135-135
Chantico: Water-Warrior-Fire 135-135-135

Refresh
BladeGhost
BladeGhost
Character Name: Refresh/Chantico/Indica

Re: Valkyrie Merging To GUILDLESS

Post by Refresh » Tue May 01, 2018 5:47 am

All members of Valkyrie have moved backed from GUILDLESS. Again I would like to thank Gamma for all of his help & the open arms he gave us when we needed a safe place to level up and hunt without being PK'd.I highly recommend joining GUILDLESS for any new player.

-Jeff/Odin

Active Player Since 2014
Refresh: Water-Warrior-Trojan 135-135-135
Indica: Water-Trojan-Archer 135-135-135
Chantico: Water-Warrior-Fire 135-135-135