Post by kietsu06 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:47 pm

Sir, Please Help me why my client always Auto Close... i cant play

sia
Pheasant
Pheasant
Character Name: Lisianthus

Re: Client Always Auto Close

Post by sia » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:52 am

The client is very sensitive to certain keywords in an attempt to prevent people from using cheats, close some of the tabs in your browsers to see if they are the ones causing your game client to close.

I had adblock on and one of the voting sites cause my clients to close when adblock prevents me from accessing the site so I had to disable adblock for that site :lol:

Refresh
BladeGhost
BladeGhost
Character Name: Refresh/Chantico/Indica

Post by Refresh » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:52 pm

Like what was said above, the client is very sensitive to certain words, for example the word "bot" will auto-close it. But, lately I've been having a problem where my client is auto-closing, I try to re-open it and it won't go past the auto patch before it closes again.. I'm being forced to re-install over and over again, and it's actually getting quite frustrating.. hopefully you resolved your issues though, if not just send a message xo

-Refresh/Jeff

Active Player Since 2014
Refresh: Water-Warrior-Trojan 135-135-135
Indica: Water-Trojan-Archer 135-135-135
Chantico: Water-Warrior-Fire 135-135-135

JADE
Pheasant
Pheasant
Character Name: JADE

Post by JADE » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:36 pm

Hi Refresh,

I made a topic about this issue in the help section before seeing your reply on here. I'd pm you but it doesn't allow me to :(
Any way you'd be able to help me on this problem? All anti virus programs are turned off and there's no other programs running in the background and it's doing the eternal auto-patch.