A day in the life of Lawl

General talk about game
lawl
Pheasant
Pheasant
Character Name: JustFarminm8

A day in the life of Lawl

Post by lawl » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:29 pm

Let's start off with how I found out about ConquerX. I was going around my day-to-day life playing League of Legends when suddenly out of nowhere I receive a discord message.
*ping*
What's this I say?
A conquer server on an old patch before the game was pay to win??? No fucking way
To my excitement I click this link as fast as I possibly can! I register, download the client and click the shit out of that autopatch file. (after some client problems I finally get it working)
There's something hard and huge in my trousers, I take the cucumber out of my pocket and create my character.
I see this cute piggy and start my day off by having a conversation with him, the kind pig gives me some gear and an exp boost!!!

I worked my way down the Twin city map, murdering Pheasants, Turtledoves and then some fat Robins. Jumping around like a lunatic hearing that sweet sound of Meteors dropping to the floor. I meet another archer, this man is level 130 and called Speedy, he asks if I need help leveling and I'm not going to deny some help from a friendly player.
My new found friend trades me and gives me a teleport scroll to Bird Island, gets me to level 69 and then gives me a bunch of +1 stones and Mets to upgrade my gear to +4 and to my current level.

Whilst I'm in the market another player messages me, being friendly and asking which country I am from, he invites me to his guild 'Super Saiyans' and gives me a DragonBall scroll and 20kk.

By this point I already have some decent gear, I'm enjoying the server very much with all of the nostalgia from years ago, a friendly player base and a couple of friends.

At this moment I'm currently banned from the game for 24 hours for swearing and being rude to a player on the broadcast feature. For this I am truly sorry for breaking the rules and it will never happen again. I just want to get back to murdering innocent animals in Conquer :(

IaSso
WingedSnake
WingedSnake
Character Name: IaSso[PH]

Re: A day in the life of Lawl

Post by IaSso » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:35 pm

Welcome to the server on the 1st hand.
2nd. Since players been nice to you, you should be nice to others. Suits you good for the temporary ban, but don`t worry, it will pass off. Carefull tho, 3 temporary bans = 1 permanent.

Enjoy the game :)
Cheers.
A master has failed more times than a beginner has even tried.

IaSso[PH] - Found the server in 2014, never found the exit door.
Milfweed - Queen of the books.
SexY - Don`t look too much, or you`ll get a boner.
Punk[PH] - Say it to my blade.
Fluttershy~ - Designed to help others.

ConquerX
Site Admin
Site Admin
BladeGhost
BladeGhost
Character Name: ConquerX[PM]

Post by ConquerX » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:28 am

Welcome :)

Ban lifted :twisted:

Refresh
BladeGhost
BladeGhost
Character Name: Refresh/Chantico/Indica

Post by Refresh » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:25 pm

Welcome!! I'm glad you're enjoying the classic feel and meeting nice players :mrgreen: As you mentioned someone gave you a DB Scroll and 20,000,000? Maybe next time you see a new player, like a genuine new player you could do the same and keep the good vibe train putting along <3. Happy to have you here and looking forward to seeing you in-game. xo

P.S = Make sure you read the rules xoxo

-Jeff/Odin

Active Player Since 2014
Refresh: Water-Warrior-Trojan 135-135-135
Indica: Water-Trojan-Archer 135-135-135
Chantico: Water-Warrior-Fire 135-135-135