NIO
Pheasant
Pheasant
Character Name: Mrs~X~

suggestions & Ideas

Post by NIO » Thu May 10, 2018 4:37 pm

i have some ideas to share about in game quests and stuff
things i think it should end and be removed and reason
1 - the db shower it is so easy to earn db's and it makes the db so cheap .., plus u need to hunt not just sit at tc waiting for it .
2 -this is the most important part .... thunder /fire multi attack ... this way the SDGs are so easy to get( by the old players) and new players wont get plvl as well , only old players can farm and get stronger . old way farming is the best for every one , removing this will make the server move every where ....
3 - HeartJade needs to be removed ... it is not good to get lvls wile setting down doing nothing , plus it makes ppl lazy doing no thing and later they quit ....keep the " magic orb " it is cool for just 1 lvl .

things to be added
1 - decomposing gems .... it will be for a price too as composing ( like 1kk ) , this will make it easier to save gems and use em later
2 - a monthly contest same as hanger games , but the rewards is a Hallo ... some thing to make u proud u won it ... money isn't every thing xD
3 - a mega meteor scroll , it includes 10 met scrolls , and mega db scroll too
4 - as many " Skream" said before ...moving items from bag to wh with left click ... ( plz add this ... we are too old xD )

and finally an idea for the 2 soc thing .... lots of ppl gets annoyed for not having 2 soc with spamming like 4k mets ... wile some others can get it with 1k mets , i saw many ppl leaving the server for this reason ...., i suggest to have another way to get a 2nd soc it will be at the same npc who give u the 1st soc for 1 meteorite shard .... he can get u the 2nd soc for 50 meteorite shards ... i know it sounds expensive form some / easy way for others ... but at least it will give hope to ppl who dun have luck ... and it will increase the meteorite shard value too ( u can control the drop rate for met shards )

i wish u guys think about it , and about the rates i see it is so good rates ( will not ask to decrease it ... i will be kosed from every one xD )

Refresh
BladeGhost
BladeGhost
Character Name: Refresh/Chantico/Indica

Re: suggestions & Ideas

Post by Refresh » Sat May 19, 2018 5:37 am

NIO wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 4:37 pm
i have some ideas to share about in game quests and stuff
things i think it should end and be removed and reason
1 - the db shower it is so easy to earn db's and it makes the db so cheap .., plus u need to hunt not just sit at tc waiting for it .
2 -this is the most important part .... thunder /fire multi attack ... this way the SDGs are so easy to get( by the old players) and new players wont get plvl as well , only old players can farm and get stronger . old way farming is the best for every one , removing this will make the server move every where ....
3 - HeartJade needs to be removed ... it is not good to get lvls wile setting down doing nothing , plus it makes ppl lazy doing no thing and later they quit ....keep the " magic orb " it is cool for just 1 lvl .

things to be added
1 - decomposing gems .... it will be for a price too as composing ( like 1kk ) , this will make it easier to save gems and use em later
2 - a monthly contest same as hanger games , but the rewards is a Hallo ... some thing to make u proud u won it ... money isn't every thing xD
4 - as many " Skream" said before ...moving items from bag to wh with left click ... ( plz add this ... we are too old xD )

and finally an idea for the 2 soc thing .... lots of ppl gets annoyed for not having 2 soc with spamming like 4k mets ... wile some others can get it with 1k mets , i saw many ppl leaving the server for this reason ...., i suggest to have another way to get a 2nd soc it will be at the same npc who give u the 1st soc for 1 meteorite shard .... he can get u the 2nd soc for 50 meteorite shards ... i know it sounds expensive form some / easy way for others ... but at least it will give hope to ppl who dun have luck ... and it will increase the meteorite shard value too ( u can control the drop rate for met shards )

i wish u guys think about it , and about the rates i see it is so good rates ( will not ask to decrease it ... i will be kosed from every one xD )
Hey! Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been able to look at my computer screen much without my glasses! Better late then never right?! Haha! Here are my thoughts on your suggestions!

:!: Comments On Things To Be Removed :!:

1.) I agree the Dragon Ball shower is an easy way to get them and I could see how it would nuke the value on them but thats also why the XChange NPC offers them at such a high price to help encourage sales. But also keep in mind at peek there are a lot of different players on new and old and for awhile now it's been hard for even me someone who knows where all 8 spawns to get more then 2 in Divine Hare.. But that also all depends on how many players are on and what time of day it is.

2.) As one of the oldest players on the server I agree with this, my guild timed me one day I was able to make a water tao from lvl 1 - 110 in 15 minutes with Odin's gear (Without Promotion Times Added). I'm sure any of the other veteran players will agree with me, I'm sure they can all also do it in 15 minutes. Not trying to say it isn't OP but the costs of MoonBoxes, Upgrades, Celestial Stones does add up.

3.) I agree/disagree with this one.. it's a love hate. I don't think it should be removed but I think the price should be changed on the donation list to 5-10 dollars instead of 2. Because if you haven't tried it lvling from 130-135 is harder then you think, even with the rates we have here.. but I do agree on a change for the Heart of Jade.

:!: Comments On Things To Be Added :!:

1.) I don't think this would be a bad idea at all.. I think it would take up more space but it's not like we don't have the extra WhareHouse NPCs to spare :lol: I think it would also help for composing +9's. I also agree on the cost aspect of it as well.

2.) There are Halo's here, in Twin City there is weekly PK Tourney's for each class that should give a halo to the winner until the next week. Example: Pretty sure the Trojan one is on Friday, so if you happen to win it should say "Top Trojan" on the halo around you until the next week.

3.) This one was already mentioned in a post in this same thread.

4.) This feature would be really nice not gonna lie... but I also think it could be really hard to add and I could see it causing possible glitches & interference with other left click actions.

:!: Final Thoughts :!:

Please keep in mind these are just my opinions on all of your suggestions, I'm sure Florin himself (The Owner/Admin) will comment as well, with his comments and concerns.

P.S: I love reading/hearing about all of everyone's suggestions please keep them coming, a server with a community voice is the best server! :D Also, if anyone KOS's you or gives you problems for simply giving suggestions give me a whsiper in-game or private massage on the forums and I'll deal with it.

-Jeff/Odin xo

Active Player Since 2014
Refresh: Water-Warrior-Trojan 135-135-135
Indica: Water-Trojan-Archer 135-135-135
Chantico: Water-Warrior-Fire 135-135-135

NIO
Pheasant
Pheasant
Character Name: Mrs~X~

Post by NIO » Sun May 20, 2018 5:04 pm

Refresh wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 5:37 am

Hey! Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been able to look at my computer screen much without my glasses! Better late then never right?! Haha! Here are my thoughts on your suggestions!

:!: Comments On Things To Be Removed :!:

1.) I agree the Dragon Ball shower is an easy way to get them and I could see how it would nuke the value on them but thats also why the XChange NPC offers them at such a high price to help encourage sales. But also keep in mind at peek there are a lot of different players on new and old and for awhile now it's been hard for even me someone who knows where all 8 spawns to get more then 2 in Divine Hare.. But that also all depends on how many players are on and what time of day it is.

2.) As one of the oldest players on the server I agree with this, my guild timed me one day I was able to make a water tao from lvl 1 - 110 in 15 minutes with Odin's gear (Without Promotion Times Added). I'm sure any of the other veteran players will agree with me, I'm sure they can all also do it in 15 minutes. Not trying to say it isn't OP but the costs of MoonBoxes, Upgrades, Celestial Stones does add up.

3.) I agree/disagree with this one.. it's a love hate. I don't think it should be removed but I think the price should be changed on the donation list to 5-10 dollars instead of 2. Because if you haven't tried it lvling from 130-135 is harder then you think, even with the rates we have here.. but I do agree on a change for the Heart of Jade.

:!: Comments On Things To Be Added :!:

1.) I don't think this would be a bad idea at all.. I think it would take up more space but it's not like we don't have the extra WhareHouse NPCs to spare :lol: I think it would also help for composing +9's. I also agree on the cost aspect of it as well.

2.) There are Halo's here, in Twin City there is weekly PK Tourney's for each class that should give a halo to the winner until the next week. Example: Pretty sure the Trojan one is on Friday, so if you happen to win it should say "Top Trojan" on the halo around you until the next week.

3.) This one was already mentioned in a post in this same thread.

4.) This feature would be really nice not gonna lie... but I also think it could be really hard to add and I could see it causing possible glitches & interference with other left click actions.

:!: Final Thoughts :!:

Please keep in mind these are just my opinions on all of your suggestions, I'm sure Florin himself (The Owner/Admin) will comment as well, with his comments and concerns.

P.S: I love reading/hearing about all of everyone's suggestions please keep them coming, a server with a community voice is the best server! :D Also, if anyone KOS's you or gives you problems for simply giving suggestions give me a whsiper in-game or private massage on the forums and I'll deal with it.

-Jeff/Odin xo

well said :)

Refresh
BladeGhost
BladeGhost

Post by Refresh » Mon May 21, 2018 6:43 am

Anytime!! Love to see the suggestions flowing! Whisper me in-game sometime xo

-Jeff/Odin

Active Player Since 2014

Apocalipse
Pheasant
Pheasant
Character Name: Apocalipse

Post by Apocalipse » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:44 am

I suggest u guys make somewhat faster to compose that whole lot of +1 stone that we have on xbank... It`s too much counterproductive going from 1 pack to 1 pack then composing 1 stone per time...god that takes forever.

Refresh
BladeGhost
BladeGhost

Post by Refresh » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:55 am

Apocalipse wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:44 am
I suggest u guys make somewhat faster to compose that whole lot of +1 stone that we have on xbank... It`s too much counterproductive going from 1 pack to 1 pack then composing 1 stone per time...god that takes forever.
I'm re reading this over & over and I'm not really sure on what is being said.. But, if you take your +1 Stone Packs from XBank, unpack them and then go to the Stone Composer NPC in market you can make up to +5 Stones. So I don't really understand where the whole "counter productive" idea is coming into play.. :?:

-Jeff

Active Player Since 2014

Apocalipse
Pheasant
Pheasant
Character Name: Apocalipse

Post by Apocalipse » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:05 am

Refresh wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:55 am
Apocalipse wrote:
I'm re reading this over & over and I'm not really sure on what is being said.. But, if you take your +1 Stone Packs from XBank, unpack them and then go to the Stone Composer NPC in market you can make up to +5 Stones. So I don't really understand where the whole "counter productive" idea is coming into play.. :?:

-Jeff
The counter productive idea that i`m talking about is the time you spend going to picking stonepack 1 by 1 from the xbank, and going to composing stones+1, 1 by 1, to higher grade, now multiply that for like 1000x stones in the Xbank, that equals to 40-60mins of just doing that... Time spent that could be better "invested".

Refresh
BladeGhost
BladeGhost

Post by Refresh » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:23 pm

Apocalipse wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:05 am
Refresh wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:55 am
Apocalipse wrote:

-Jeff
The counter productive idea that i`m talking about is the time you spend going to picking stonepack 1 by 1 from the xbank, and going to composing stones+1, 1 by 1, to higher grade, now multiply that for like 1000x stones in the Xbank, that equals to 40-60mins of just doing that... Time spent that could be better "invested".
Ohhh!!! Okay, I see what you're saying now! So for example, You're saying it would be better in "XBank" if there was an option under "Manage My +1 Stones" allowing you to pick between 1 Pack, 5 Packs, 10 Packs, etc. Correct? Because if that's the case, I think that would be a fantastic idea!

P.S: Sorry for the late reply! Been busy in game farming for full +9 and making SDG's :mrgreen:

-Jeff

Active Player Since 2014

Balfrog
Pheasant
Pheasant
Character Name: Sentinel

Post by Balfrog » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:02 pm

Along the same lines, it could also be nice if there was a "compose all" button, so in your inventory if you have 30 +1 stones it makes 7 +2 stones and leaves you with 2 +1 stones as left over, would make it a lot easier to mass compose!

DooshBagg
Pheasant
Pheasant
Character Name: DooshBagg

Post by DooshBagg » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:23 pm

More Active [PH], as the 1s we have rn are AFK 80 percent of the time ;)