Multiple suggestions and thoughts

have an idea ? post it here.
Skream
Pheasant
Pheasant
Character Name: Skream/GottaGoFast/Mythaiass

Multiple suggestions and thoughts

Post by Skream » Tue May 08, 2018 2:14 am

Alright I've been playing on this server for about a month now and not planning on leaving so
I thought I should share some of my experiences and ideas.

1 - Remove Health bars from TC stakes/dummies.
Just a small visual annoyance. (long red health bars)
Would be nice if we could make them invisible.

2 - Reduce SS/FB tourney Kill cap from 20 to 10.
I often find myself being alone or 1v1 in ss/fb tourney. 1v1's take up to 30-40 minutes, it's just too long.
You can always go PKA or jail afterwards if u'r up for more action.
Would be nice to be able to claim prize if you're the only one in, instead of having to kill ur own account 20 times.
Also maybe give us a room where we can gather before it starts like Pig Run maybe and increase the time to get in.

3 - Match all zones droprates to that of GC3.
Give us some freedom. We like to hunt, but honestly who isn't tired of GC3?
Would be nice just to roam around and explore other regions, maps while having the same drop rate as gc3.

4 - Make squamas have better rewards.
Speaks for itself. If u find a rare squama u get a meteor. xD

5 - Shift click to store items in warehouses.
All the dragging is making my hand hurt. :D

6 - More random time events.
More random events with no set times would keep people playing rather then coming online for events then going afk again.
I saw this message: "A pidgeon has spawned." but have no idea what it is, but random mob(s) or events would be sweet imo.
Also give these dank loots for encouragement! :D

7 - Custom emotes.
I don't know if this can be done but it would be nice to have a page where people can post emote art or suggest emotes and add them in the game. I suggest using Discord for this.

8 - Please change TC music!
That song is so bad and not really fitting imo. It also plays in BI and Market. The oldschool music is great :D

9 - Vote point rewards.
Rebalance VP rewards. For example 1uber =1kk 1moonbox=10-15kk but they have same vote points. Uber should be 1VP or something. Maybe make that enchanted key 4VP so newcomers can get one straight away, even that DBscroll would help them alot starting out!
Also note on the vote page that u can actually use 4 links each day.

10 - Shared bank across accounts.
Have a wareouseman which u can access on all ur accounts.
(don't know if this one's possible but would be nice)

11 - Enemy tracking.
In enemy list u can't check info or show their gears. I also think it doesn't register if they go offline until you relog.

12 - Viper fang.
Some one asked me to add this to my suggestions. I saw a video of it and I know it's not a classic skill but would be nice to have some warriors around or just some fun with spears? Opinions on this?

13 - Market Lottery fee.
Remove the need to have 2.5kk in inventory when u have tickets to pay. Or give newcomers the money so they can go lottery early.

14 - House Party!
Can we please get a way to make/buy a house and upgrades for it? It's nice to have a place for yourself or private party!

15 - Gem identification.
I suggest making normal gems have no background, refineds a blue or yellow background and supers a red to easily distinguish them from another.

16 - Allow to re-pack Meteortears and Lifefruitbaskets with Itempacker.

17 - Hunger games rework.
Add more items to play with and maybe random spawns for them. Swords/blades would be nice too with the same skills from SS/FB event. Opinions on this one guys??

18 - Moonbox Commandtoken names.
Please name the commandtokens according to their tactic so we can keep one of each and get out of the zone at all times.
(being trapped in there sucks xD)

19 - TH Mine exit portal.
Add a portal to TC please! :D

Alright, that's all I have for now. Thanks for reading and be sure to share your feedback!

See you all in-game and have fun brainstorming!

~ Skream / GottaGoFast

ConquerX
Site Admin
Site Admin
HillMonster
HillMonster
Character Name: ConquerX[PM]

Re: Multiple suggestions and thoughts

Post by ConquerX » Tue May 08, 2018 5:24 pm

Ok,
some I will make some no.

What I did until now:
Scatter learned at lvl 10.
Reduced stakes hp.
Added commandtoken proper names.
Remade entry for lotto in market. Now you dont need to have money in inv to.
Added Meteortears and Lifefruitbaskets to itempacker.
Squamas: chance to get DBScroll, DB, Met or 100000 gold.

After restart and patch will be live.

xcosty
Robin
Robin
Character Name: xCosty

Post by xcosty » Tue May 08, 2018 8:00 pm

Skream wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 2:14 am

Add more items to play with and maybe random spawns for them. Swords/blades would be nice too with the same skills from SS/FB event. Opinions on this one guys??

~ Skream / GottaGoFast
Here i wanna say something... i am ok with you... it will be nice some 2handled items too
or... to make the game interestting... no usual items like blade, sword, club.... and hammer,hook, axe, whip... halbert etc
items that no-one use :D

for me hunger is fun

Skream
Pheasant
Pheasant
Character Name: Skream/GottaGoFast/Mythaiass

Post by Skream » Tue May 08, 2018 9:58 pm

xcosty wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 8:00 pm
Skream wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 2:14 am

~ Skream / GottaGoFast
Here i wanna say something... i am ok with you... it will be nice some 2handled items too
or... to make the game interestting... no usual items like blade, sword, club.... and hammer,hook, axe, whip... halbert etc
items that no-one use :D

for me hunger is fun
2 handers would be nice, and maybe some small mana pots? maybe even a bow that kills slow?
A mechanic to push people to the center of the map à la Battle Royale would be cool too to keep people from running away from you for 30 mins. xD

Refresh
HillMonster
HillMonster
Character Name: Refresh/Chantico/Indica

Post by Refresh » Wed May 09, 2018 1:46 am

I'm really liking the idea of adding Life Fruit/Meteor Tears to the item packer, as well as the idea posted in the other topic regarding being able to pack 10 meteor scrolls into one big "Advanced Meteor Scroll"! :D Besides, life fruits and meteor tears just kinda sit in my WH and take up space anyways haha.. the proper names on the command tokens will make the Moon Box quest for people like me so much easier :lol: ! Thanks for all the suggestions guys, I love how the forum community is starting to come together!!

-Jeff/Odin

Active Player Since 2014
Refresh: Water-Warrior-Trojan 135-135-135
Indica: Water-Trojan-Archer 135-135-135
Chantico: Water-Warrior-Fire 135-135-135