Multiple Account Exploitation

have an idea ? post it here.
kreytas
Pheasant
Pheasant
Character Name: Kreytas

Multiple Account Exploitation

Post by kreytas » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:50 am

So I've noticed a serious problem that's gone unaddressed and that's players controlling anywhere from 10 to 60 alternate accounts. This is a serious threat to the in-game economy. If you have one person controlling 60 characters, they're effectively flooding the market and crashing it. Not to mention that's 60 accounts that can vote each day, and in three days that's 60 Enchanted Keys minimum. At the current market prices that's 240,000,000 coins going to one player every 3 days JUST from the keys, not to mention any of the hundreds of gems they are mining each day. I think that each person should only be allowed 1-3 accounts per email, and then the server player list should be monitored for players with the same name just different numbers, for example, a current active person exploiting this is a character by the name Filthy and Arch, and I watched Filthy1 through Filthy40 join the server before I sent out a broadcast of my concern. The person then whispered me and notified me that they had a total of 60 alts. This greatly concerns me as I have thoroughly enjoyed this server. I've been playing conquer and private servers for 15 years now, and very rarely do I find a server that I enjoy as much as this one. I would HATE to see another private server die AGAIN because of behavior like this. Please consider catching this before it gets way out of hand.

JADE
Pheasant
Pheasant
Character Name: JADE

Re: Multiple Account Exploitation

Post by JADE » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:27 pm

I haven't played on this server as long as most and I thoroughly enjoy this game but I'm not going to lie... I'm not a real fan of it either.

That many accounts mining at once spawns the spider queen a LOT and it's usually the same select few killing it every 10 minutes getting a super gem/10 mil/DB scroll. In my mind it's spawn rate needs to be severely cut. I enjoy this game but when you constantly see it happening it's like why bother even trying. Perhaps having a randomized spawn time of a minimum of xx:45+ after each kill or have a max spawn rate per day would deter it. If someone wants to sit at their computer for hours on end staring at a single section of one map waiting for it to spawn, then so be it. Let them waste their time haha.
You can use the argument of saying there's nothing from stopping me from doing it as well... but it's not that simple. The people doing it are are 135 with equipment that can put anyone under them to shame. In the time that it would take me to kill the spider queen they could've killed it 7 times. It's not even worth attempting because even if I do manage to kill it my odds of survival are little to none for stealing someones kill.