Game doesn't open now

Lost? Dont know something? Ask in here.
JADE
Pheasant
Pheasant
Character Name: JADE

Game doesn't open now

Post by JADE » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:57 pm

On my desktop it works fine, I followed the suggestion on the download page that the Conquer.exe file is in the game folder and all is good. My laptop has everything set up the same but when I'm asked to run the initial auto patch it does its thing and then when the game starts and I click play in high-def it goes back to the auto patch putting me in a continual loop.
My desktop I'll click play.exe and it brings it all up, laptop the only one that seems to work is launcher.exe and that brings me to 2 servers, one being a test server.

There's gotta be something I'm doing wrong. Any help?

Thanks

Refresh
UltimatePluto
UltimatePluto
Character Name: Refresh/Chantico/Indica

Re: Game doesn't open now

Post by Refresh » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:50 pm

JADE wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:57 pm
On my desktop it works fine, I followed the suggestion on the download page that the Conquer.exe file is in the game folder and all is good. My laptop has everything set up the same but when I'm asked to run the initial auto patch it does its thing and then when the game starts and I click play in high-def it goes back to the auto patch putting me in a continual loop.
My desktop I'll click play.exe and it brings it all up, laptop the only one that seems to work is launcher.exe and that brings me to 2 servers, one being a test server.

There's gotta be something I'm doing wrong. Any help?

Thanks
Hey! Sorry for the late reply, just finished reading through this. First of all, make sure if you have an over powering virus system to put an exception for ConquerX, or put it in Silent/Gaming Mode. Further more, you need to keep patching, you will need to do around 10 patches before the client is fully updated. If you're still having an issue, and unable to play try disabling your virus system before downloading, and patch while it is disabled as well, and like I said above add an exception for Conquer X before re-enabling it. Hope this helped!!

-Jeff/Refresh

Active Player Since 2014
Refresh: Water-Warrior-Trojan 135-135-135
Indica: Water-Trojan-Archer 135-135-135
Chantico: Water-Warrior-Fire 135-135-135

Deivis
Pheasant
Pheasant
Character Name: Deivis

Post by Deivis » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:08 am

Hello, game doesn`t start for me too. I have done exception in the windows defender for conquerx folder. I tried many times to download or extract again and again, still nothing. In task manager it says that conquer.exe is on hold. :( :(

Refresh
UltimatePluto
UltimatePluto

Post by Refresh » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:31 am

Deivis wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:08 am
Hello, game doesn`t start for me too. I have done exception in the windows defender for conquerx folder. I tried many times to download or extract again and again, still nothing. In task manager it says that conquer.exe is on hold. :( :(
Which download link are you using? I'm going to upload my downloaded and fully updated client and post a link for you all having issues.

-Jeff/Refresh

Active Player Since 2014

Refresh
UltimatePluto
UltimatePluto

Post by Refresh » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:12 am

Here's the link for my fully updated and patched client, before downloading make sure to disable anti-virus so nothing gets deleted by mistake.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/5kbh7o9a8 ... X.rar/file

I hope this helps guys!!!

-Jeff/Refresh

Active Player Since 2014